Our Mission and Vision
“Providing proven and effective services, in collaboration with community partners, such that every client we engage realizes opportunities for personal growth"
RNJ Youth Services, as a service provider, as a collaborator and as an organization, believes in and upholds a number of key guiding principles and values:
- We will always act in the best interest of our clients and our community
- We are an inclusive organization, respectful of the contributions of a diverse array of clients and partners;
- We uphold the principle of equity and fairness for all.
- We are an organization that operates with integrity. Trust is earned.
- RNJ is stronger and more effective when working in collaboration with others.
- We will undertake our core mandate and respect the core mandates or others. In this manner a collaborative network will be strong and effective
RNJ Youth Services is a registered Canadian Charitable organization. Donations received by the agency are directed to support services in our prevention and early intervention programs. Administrative costs are NOT funded through donation revenues.